Turning point

I realise now that I was fooling myself. I never wanted you. I wanted to think I did, because it stopped me feeling so empty. You would have been bad for me though, I would have been bad for you. Your feelings were bordering on obsession, mine on apathy. Wrong from the start. Unhealthy. But I wish you well, and I want nothing but the best for you. I'm in a better place now. I'm starting to see myself with new eyes. You didn't do that for me, I didn't do it for myself, an outside force is to thank for this turnaround.

Regardless of the source, which may be fleeting, the future is never stable..regardless, this may be the turning point. A new me.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Invisible Entity. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.